Sunday, May 1, 2011

March Trip to Volendam, NL

Volendam Map by KJDreese
Volendam Map, a photo by KJDreese on Flickr.

March trip to the Netherlands. After a year without international trips for work; in March I found myself scheduled on several trips over the next six months including the Netherlands, Tokyo, Shanghai, Sydney, Delhi and Dubai. I love to travel so I can't wait. It's been way too long.

Anyway, first up was my trip to Volendam in the Netherlands. Volendam is a historic fishing village about 40 mins. drive North of Amsterdam. Several years ago I spent about six months there (not all at once but spread over several trips) so I know there area well enough and was really looking forward to a chance to use th M8 without snow and hopefully without rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment