Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Beginning of a Journey

The world may not need another photography blog... but I guess I do.  I thought this blog would be a great way for me to focus my efforts as I navigate the exciting and challenging process of learning to use my new (to me) Leica Rangefinder camera.  Not sure if this site will be helpful to others, but I am really creating it more for myself... selfish I know!  I wanted a space to log my experiences trying to learn the camera and and more importantly develop my skills as a photographer.  I am not a professional photographer; just an enthusiastic amateur hobbyist.  I bought the Leica in January will use this blog to record my experiences learning to use it.  From time to time I will list my struggles, things I am reading, and some of the photos I take along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment